Do you gain energy from leadership, coaching and a lot of responsibility? Would you like to continue to develop yourself personally and professionally? Then quickly apply to the vacancy Manager Customer Success!
As a Manager Customer Success you have a diverse, challenging and above all fun job! You will manage, motivate and coach the Customer Service team and the Sales team. Together with the teams you ensure the success of our customer and therefore the success of Danpoort.
Danpoort is a successful manufacturer and supplier of abrasive materials. In recent years, our family business has developed into a renowned international player in the aerospace, automotive and medical sectors. But Danpoort has also established a name for itself in the retail sector. Danpoort now delivers in 40 countries and is characterized by expertise, reliability of supply, quality and flexibility. A Rotterdam mentality prevails within the company. The atmosphere is informal, result-oriented and involved.
This is what you like to do
- Motivating and coaching a multi-faceted team.
- Ensuring and optimising the Customer Journey.
- Thinking in terms of solutions and fixing ad-hoc tasks in in a minimum of time.
- Providing input and monitoring the annual plan.
- Analysing, creating and monitoring targets.
- Liaise with the various departments within the company such as: Sales, Customer Service and Logistics. You are a spider in the centre of the web.
You can identify yourself with this
- You have completed a relevant college education and have at least 5 years of experience in a customer-focused, commercial environment.
- Perfect command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing. German is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of the following programmes: Excel, ScanSys, EDI, Exact Globe (ERP) and Synergy.
- You have an analytical and pragmatic view on things and are not afraid of ad hoc work.
- Experience with group leadership.
This is what you look for in a job
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment.
- Unprecedented good working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team that, together with their knowledge and creativity, strives for further growth in the international market.
- 26 holiday days. If you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that. Whether you work with us for a week, a month or a year.
- Challenging work that makes you lose your head and forget you are at work.
Do you want to be part of a high-quality, loyal family business with a relaxed and informal atmosphere? Contact us via Luc Duba (recruitment consultant Vooq) +31 (0)638921425